Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Here We Go

I've gone Paleo, say it ain't so!

I'm starting this blog with no real intention of anyone else reading it, but if you are not me and you are reading this? Hi!

Two months ago, Brian and I arrived back in Brazil knowing we will be living here for (most likely) the next five years. The day after we arrived, I went Paleo. I'd been planning it for a while, but it seems easier to me to make all the big changes at once, and Brazil seems to be a pretty easy place to get organic and fresh ingredients, so the time was right.

I'm in the very early stages of changing how I eat and cook, and there is so much to learn that I wanted a place to put all of my notes, ideas, and recipes as I come up with them because I have the memory of a goldfish. If I don't write this shit down somewhere it will be gone with the wind in minutes.

For now, as we get ready to move out of the hotel and into our new apartment, I'll be scouring the local markets for ingredients and supplies as I figure this whole thing out. Anybody know where I can pick up some cheese cloth and raw hazelnuts? I'm dying to make some vanilla hazelnut milk for my coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment